Southern California, Multi-Campus ESL Language School Group For Sale With CEA-Accreditation and SEVP-Certification (School No. 1069)
Our Client is selling their highly regarded multi-campus CEA-accredited private English language school group, in the sunny Southern California city of Los Angeles, offering all levels of English as a Second Language (ESL), TOEFL preparation, Business English, TOEFL iBT, & English for Professionals & Conversation. For more than 30 years, it has been teaching English as a Second Language program to international students. Its programs are high-quality & student-centered, taught by professional instructors, accredited by the Commission on English Program Accreditation (CEA) & SEVIS approved (F-1 student visa). They welcome students from over 50 nations worldwide with an average enrollment of 12 students per class. It is an official testing center for the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). Historically, it has had sustainable enrollment for more most of its 30 years of operation. However, due to recent trends affecting all of the US international student market, enrollment trended down over the last few years. To improve enrollment, however, the school’s ownership proactively added new CEA approved test prep programs (IELTS, Cambridge CEA, & FCE) & is actively marketing these programs & projects enrollment to bounce back in 2018 & 2019 by +30% year-on-year. This highly sought after opportunity provides purchasers access to the incredibly popular Southern California market, allowing new owners an exceptionally well-positioned language school group that will maximize profits & revenue growth for new owners & provides a desirable platform for short, medium, & long-term growth. This turn-key operation provides a unique & compelling opportunity for a buyer seeking entry into the Los Angeles language school market.
- Growing Language School Group In Vibrant Los Angeles Locations & upscale, safe markets.
- High-Quality ESL Programs in Sunny Southern California (ESL, TOEFL preparation, Cambridge FCE, & CAE,).
- MOU With Local Colleges & U.S. universities & Pathway Program.
- Fully Accredited & SEVP-Certified, allowing the school to issue 1-20 visas to foreign students & approved to offer TOEFL testing.
- Recently Expanded Curriculum including IELTS, Cambridge, & Bildungsurlaub for German companies.
- Approved to work with Saudi Arabic Cultural Mission Scholarship Program (SACM).
- Outstanding Team of Staff that are trained, young, loyal, high energy, & motivated to achieve.
- Untarnished Brand in Southern California language school industry.
- Large Home Stay Pool & secured student housing options.
- Ownership Positioned Schools To Maximize Profits & revenue growth leveraging recently added test prep programs.
- 2 Fully-Equipped, Modern Campuses with 5,000 ft2space & easy access to public transportation.
Contact HEG directly if you would like to know more about this school. Please refer to School No. 1069 in your communications with HEG. You can contact us directly by email or our toll free number at +1.800-687-1492.