Our client is selling their profitable, fully-accredited, for-profit...
Profitable Special Needs For-Profit Private High School & College For Sale (No. 2025)
Our Client is selling their nationally recognized, fully-accredited US private for-profit day & residential high school, college, summer academy, & career-focused program for young adults capable of higher education with special education needs. It is the premier provider serving thousands of older adolescents & young adults struggling with learning disabilities, high functioning autism, ADHD, anxiety, depression, or related conditions. It is the only school in its market & provides the instruction, “real world” experience, & practical tools needed for students to lead meaningful, productive, & independent lives.
Their high school is a fully-accredited private special education school with diploma granting authority. Additionally, it offers three postsecondary program tracks of two years or more that are approved & accredited for students who are high school graduates. It also has a college-based program for young adults with IQ from the low 80's to 140's. Also, it has a non-profit education foundation providing scholarships for high school & post-secondary students through school choice funding, & offers both a high school diploma program & post-secondary program. Their students live in an integrated apartment complex nearby. Overall, the school has demonstrated consistent profits of $1.6M revenue & adjusted EBITDA close to $250K in 2016 & 4-year average revenue of $1.7M & adjusted EBITDA of $310K. With a track record of profitable, sustained operations & cash flow, an award-winning reputation as the leader in special education, committed staff, & streamlined operations, everything is in place to ramp up operations for new owners focused on strategic growth with new centers, expanded enrollment, & growing revenue streams. It is an excellent fit for buyers seeking to add an established, therapeutic young adult program, a comprehensive outcomes-based curriculum, or school groups with the vision to develop this established model into a platform-based educational company.
- Opportunity to Own Reputable, Fully-Accredited US Special Needs Private School in growing sector.
- Profitable School Business with $1.6M revenue & $250K EBITDA in 2016 & 4-year average revenue of $1.7M & adjusted EBITDA of $310K.
- Holding Competitive Position in National Market with 1,000’s of successful graduates.
- SEVIS Certified & I-20 Authorization to recruit international students.
- Separate Education Foundation leveraging growing school choice funding.
- Public & Private Income Streams for High School, Summer Leadership Academy, & Young Adult Program.
- Update Leased Education-Specific Space with room to expand.
- Internationally Recognized Leader in the field of school-to-work transition for college-capable at-risk & special needs students.
- Public/Private Collaborative Partnerships with local colleges & workforce development entities.
- Accredited School Curriculum Recognized as National Model of instruction & authentic assessment.
Contact HEG directly if you'd like to know more about this school. This one will sell quickly! Please refer to School No. 2025 in your communications with HEG. You can contact us directly by email or calling our toll free number +1.800-687-1492.